Weatherby Mark V MeatEater Left Hand Tungsten Cerakote Bolt Action Rifle – 300 Weatherby Magnum – 26in – MeatEater joined forces with Weatherby to design this limited-edition rifle to be one of the best hunting rifles on the market in its class. It is an accurate, lightweight, durable, affordable, and ready for the next adventure. The MeatEater features an engraved hinged floor plate and speaks to the ethos of taking your own game for consumption. This is a rifle that looks and shoots like a custom rifle at an affordable price, built to last a lifetime of adventures.
All Mark V rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99in or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition within Two-Years of Verified Purchase Date to Original Purchaser within Two-Years of Verified Purchase Date to Original Purchaser.
TriggerTech’s trigger provides true zero-creep break, extremely short over-travel, and is externally adjustable. Precision cut stainless steel components ensure consistent trigger pulls from shot to shot in a safe, reliable, and corrosion resistant package.
- Sub-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition)
- Custom Laser engraved MEATEATER Floorplate.
- Adjustable, match-quality two-stage trigger
- One-piece machined and fluted bolt
- Fully enclosed bolt sleeve
- 3-position safety
- Integrated recoil lug
- Graphite Black Cerakote Bolt,Bolt Knob, and Safety
- Cold hammer forged steel
- Spiral fluting
- #2 Contour
- Threaded – 1/2×28 Standard thread with Muzzle Brake
- Full Cerakote in Tungsten for extreme durability
|CALIBER||300 Weatherby Magnum|
|STOCK||Monte Carlo fiberglass stock|
|CARTRIDGE||300 Weatherby Magnum|